district home
parent portal
school nutrition
bus routes
View Smoke Rise Elementary School

PROOF OF RESIDENCY. Acceptable items include a current lease or a mortgage 
statement and a current utility bill (water, gas or electric -- no cell phone bills will be accepted)
or in the case of co-residency a “Statement of Legal Residence.” Affidavit form completed by the
owner/occupant with notary insignia. The Affidavit form may be obtained from the school office.
It is valid for one school year. 
District Home      |       Parents      |       School Nutrition      |       Bus Routes