Skip to main content

Smoke Rise Elementary

Dekalb County Schools

Medication/Medical Forms

Medication/Medical Forms
If a student requires medication while at school, the parent must obtain a Physician’s Request for Administration of Medication in School Building During School Hours form from the nurse or Dekalb County School District’s website. The form must be completed by the physician and returned to the clinic. Medication containers must be clearly labeled with pharmacy label in the original packaging. Medications will be secured in the clinic.
DeKalb County School District Board policy prohibits the administration of medication to students by employees without authorization. If your child must take any medication at school (even over-the-counter medications like cough drops or Ibuprofen) you and your child’s doctor must compete and sign the medical form linked below.